Dr. Michael Bender, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bender's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Bender, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Bender completed a residency at Chldns Hosp & Med Ctr-U Wash. He currently practices at Odessa Brown Children's Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bender is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Chldns Hosp & Med Ctr-U Wash, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Chldns Hosp & Med Ctr-U Wash, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Chldns Hosp & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Odessa Brown Children's Clinic
Odessa Brown Community Clinic2101 E Yesler Way Ste 100, Seattle, WA 98122 Existing Patients: (206) 987-7210
Seattle Children's Hospital4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-7224
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bender?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bender accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bender frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Bender's office is located at 2101 E Yesler Way Ste 100, Seattle, WA 98122. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bender has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.