Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meta Lee, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Renton, WA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Mt Sinai Med Center. She currently practices at Valley Children's Clinic and is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1994
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Children's Clinic
Valley Childrens Clinic4011 Talbot Rd S, Renton, WA 98055 Existing Patients: (425) 656-5300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meta Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Enteritis, Viral Enteritis, and Otitis Media.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 4011 Talbot Rd S, Renton, WA 98055. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Valley Medical Center