Dr. Merritt Bern, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bern's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Merritt Bern, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Jackson, MI. Dr. Bern completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. He currently practices at Henry Ford Allegiance - W Michigan Avenue and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bern is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- U NC at Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Univeristy Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Henry Ford Allegiance - W Michigan Avenue
Henry Ford Allegiance - W Michigan Avenue744 W Michigan Ave, Jackson, MI 49201 Existing Patients: (517) 205-7618
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bern?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bern frequently treats Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Hemorrhoids, and Diverticulitis, Intestinal.
Dr. Bern's office is located at 744 W Michigan Ave, Jackson, MI 49201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bern has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital