Call (361) 201-6874 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mehrdad Salamat, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Salamat completed a residency at Driscoll Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Dr. Mehrdad Salamat, MD and is affiliated with Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salamat is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Driscoll Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Drsicoll Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tuebingen, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Driscoll Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
German, Persian, Spanish
Dr. Mehrdad Salamat, MD
Mehrdad Salamat, MD, PA5802 Saratoga Blvd Ste 320, Corpus Christi, TX 78414 Existing Patients: (361) 201-6874
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salamat?
Very informative, and reassuring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehrdad Salamat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salamat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salamat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salamat frequently treats Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Salamat's office is located at 5802 Saratoga Blvd Ste 320, Corpus Christi, TX 78414. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salamat speaks Spanish, Farsi, and German. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salamat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area