Dr. Melvyn Haas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Haas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melvyn Haas, MD is a neurology specialist in Aiken, SC. Dr. Haas completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Aiken Physicians Alliance Neuroscience and is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haas is board certified in Neurology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hp M C, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- National Institute Health and Human Dev, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aiken Physicians Alliance Neuroscience
Aiken Physicians Alliance Neuroscience410 University Pkwy Ste 1520, Aiken, SC 29801 Existing Patients: (803) 502-8400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haas?
Excellent explanations about my problem, very pleasant personality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Haas frequently treats Sleep Disorders, Headache, and Epilepsy.
Dr. Haas' office is located at 410 University Pkwy Ste 1520, Aiken, SC 29801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers