Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (617) 356-1868, and for other questions, call (617) 964-9070.
Dr. Melissa Wendt, MD
New Patient(617) 942-1925
Dr. Melissa Wendt, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Wendt completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Physicians - Primary Care Newton and is affiliated with Newton - Wellesley Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wendt is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Newton-Wellesley Physicians - Primary Care Newton
White Building2000 Washington St Ste 441, Newton, MA 02462 Call
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wendt?
Easy to talk to, caring
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wendt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melissa Wendt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wendt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wendt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wendt frequently treats Osteoporosis, Leg and Foot Ulcers, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Wendt's office is located at 2000 Washington St Ste 441, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.