Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Melissa Robinson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at UC Davis Medical Center. She currently practices at Regional Heart Center Cardiolog and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- UCSF School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regional Heart Center Cardiolog
Gme Office University of Washington1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Existing Patients: (206) 598-4300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
A very talented doctor. She was able to "fix" some problems caused by another electrophysiologist. I've had several procedures in which she was the primary surgeon, with good results each time. Great personality; very willing to listen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center - Montlake