Dr. Melissa Sherman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melissa Sherman, MD is a hematology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. She currently practices at PARK NICOLLET CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Hematology.
- U Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- U Of Ut, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park Nicollet Cancer Center
Park Nicollet Cancer Center3931 Louisiana Ave S Ste G150, Minneapolis, MN 55426 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3248
Park Nicollet Clinic and Specialty Center9555 Upland Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 55369 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3248
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Dr. Sherman spends time and cares about her patients. She gave me real advice and was thorough in explaining my options. I highly recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherman frequently treats Anemia, Acute Leukemia, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 3931 Louisiana Ave S Ste G150, Minneapolis, MN 55426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital