Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Russo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melissa Russo, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Russo completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University. She currently practices at Wih Professional Billing. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Johns Hopkins University, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Russo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Russo frequently treats Blood Disorders in Pregnancy, Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum, and Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum.
Dr. Russo's office is located at 101 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Russo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Wih Professional Billing101 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905 Existing Patients: (401) 274-1122