Dr. Melissa Jackson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jackson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Melissa Jackson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Jackson completed a residency at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. She currently practices at Anthony W. Tanona Psyd PA. Dr. Jackson is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Los Angeles County University of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 2001
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anthony W. Tanona Psyd PA2750 Ne 185th St Ste 305, Miami, FL 33180 Existing Patients: (305) 933-5733
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jackson?
Life changing doctor! I have never met a Psychiatrist as good as Dr. Jackson. She was able to hone in such specific details that no other doctor ever came close to. The attention to detail is tremendous. She is a gift! Please book an appointment with her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jackson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jackson frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Jackson's office is located at 2750 Ne 185th St Ste 305, Miami, FL 33180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jackson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.