Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Belli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melissa Belli, MD is a family medicine specialist in Cornelius, OR. Dr. Belli completed a residency at Hamot Medical Center. She currently practices at Virginia Garcia Wellness Center and is affiliated with Tuality Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belli is board certified in Family Practice.
- University of Arizona, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Hamot Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Hamot Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Lasalle U Schl of Med Mexico City, Medical School — 1999
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Italian, Spanish
Virginia Garcia Wellness Center
Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center1151 N Adair St, Cornelius, OR 97113 Existing Patients: (503) 359-5564
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belli?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Belli frequently treats Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Migraine.
Dr. Belli's office is located at 1151 N Adair St, Cornelius, OR 97113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Belli speaks Spanish, French, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Belli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tuality Community Hospital