Dr. Peterlin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Melinda Peterlin, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Saint Simons Island, GA. Dr. Peterlin completed a residency at Riley Children’s Hospital, Indiana University. She currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics and is affiliated with Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peterlin is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Riley Children’s Hospital, Indiana University, Residency Hospital
- Riley Children’s Hospital, Indiana University, Internship Hospital
- Northwestern University Medical School - Chicago, IL, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Pediatrics7000 Wellness Way Ste 7230, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522 Existing Patients: (912) 466-5840
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterlin?
When I lived there I took my girls to her, she's amazing! She listens to you and genuinely cares about your kids. I wish I could have taken her with me in my move, I have yet to find a doctor I liked as much as Dr peterlin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melinda Peterlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peterlin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peterlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peterlin frequently treats Animal Allergies, Nasopharyngitis, and Common Cold.
Dr. Peterlin's office is located at 7000 Wellness Way Ste 7230, Saint Simons Island, GA 31522. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick