Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Haddox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Melanie Haddox, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Toledo, OH. Dr. Haddox completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. She currently practices at Melanie S Haddox MD LLC and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Haddox is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Melanie S Haddox MD LLC
Melanie Thombre MD & Associates2639 Upton Ave, Toledo, OH 43606 Existing Patients: (419) 471-1848
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Haddox?
Dr. Haddox is an excellent doctor who was kind enough to start helping my daughter with anxiety/panic attacks. The doctor is very detailed and really takes time with you not only just to hear about the symptoms but to investigate their root cause for greater healing. She is super intelligent and treats you holistically as a patient. My daughter has been to other therapist/doctors before but none of them have been this insightful. I am so thankful she is working with my daughter.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Haddox frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Major Depressive Disorder, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Haddox's office is located at 2639 Upton Ave, Toledo, OH 43606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Haddox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital