Dr. Melanie Hafford, MD is a general surgery specialist in Frisco, TX. Dr. Hafford completed a residency at University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas. She currently practices at UTSW Frisco and is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Trophy Club. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hafford is board certified in General Surgery.
UTSW Frisco Surgery12500 Dallas Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75033 Existing Patients: (469) 604-9150
- The Methodist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hafford?
I was referred to Dr. Hafford by Dr. Jack Ireland of Baylor but that didn’t mean I was going to be her patient. Her assistant Eloisa started off by being as accommodating as possible and I had an appointment to see whom I came to know as the best Doctor I could have found. I am happy the Hernia repair was diagnosed correctly. My repair was great (Better than I thought) and my recovery is going along as well as I can expect and just as she described. I’m very pleased with Dr. Hafford and staff.
- Baylor Medical Center At Trophy Club