Dr. Melana Yuzefpolskaya, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Yuzefpolskaya completed a residency at NYU Medical Center. She currently practices at Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yuzefpolskaya is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Columbia University Medical Center Division of Cardiology
Vivian & Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center173 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- NYU Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- New York University, Medical School — 2004
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yuzefpolskaya?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center