Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mehul Shah, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Saint Francis Hospital. He currently practices at Primary Care Providers of Chicago and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Saint Francis Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St Francis, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Grant Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Jai Hind College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah and his entire practice are very through and address situations with seriousness and professionalism. They take an interest in their patients beyond reading a chart and take the time to listen to my feedback. They have consistently worked to find treatments and plans that fit me and my lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehul Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Bedsores, Arthritis, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 216, Chicago, IL 60631. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
Primary Care Providers of Chicago
Primary Care Providers of Chicago7447 W Talcott Ave Ste 216, Chicago, IL 60631 (773) 631-0566