Dr. Mehrdad Malihi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Malihi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mehrdad Malihi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Malihi completed a residency at Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ. He currently practices at Northwest Eye Laser & Surgery Institute (NELSI, INC.) and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malihi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malihi?
- Casey Eye Inst-Oreg Hlth Scis, Other Education — 2017
- Rutgers Med Sch-UMDNJ, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Good Samaritan Hosp Johns Hopkins U, Internship Hospital — 2012
- May Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malihi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malihi frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Macular Edema.
Dr. Malihi's office is located at 11786 SW Barnes Rd Ste 360, Portland, OR 97225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malihi speaks Persian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Malihi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Northwest Eye Laser & Surgery Institute (NELSI, INC.)
Northwest Eye Laser & Surgery Institute11786 SW Barnes Rd Ste 360, Portland, OR 97225 (503) 747-5044