Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Farid-Moayer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mehran Farid-Moayer, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Burlingame, CA. Dr. Farid-Moayer completed a residency at USC/Los Angeles Co Hosp. He currently practices at D B Nichols MD and is affiliated with Mills-peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Farid-Moayer is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- USC/Los Angeles Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- Tehran U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Farid-Moayer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Farid-Moayer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Farid-Moayer frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP).
Dr. Farid-Moayer's office is located at 1720 El Camino Real Ste 105, Burlingame, CA 94010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Farid-Moayer speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Farid-Moayer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-peninsula Medical Center
D B Nichols MD1720 El Camino Real Ste 105, Burlingame, CA 94010 (650) 779-4055