Dr. Mehdi Ahmadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmadi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mehdi Ahmadi, MD is a hematology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Ahmadi completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at DR MEHDI AHMADI and is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmadi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmadi frequently treats Bleeding Disorders, Lung Cancer, and Polycythemia Rubra Vera.
Dr. Ahmadi's office is located at 1 Brookdale Plz, Brooklyn, NY 11212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ahmadi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center