Dr. Raghavendra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Meghana Raghavendra, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Columbus, IN. Dr. Raghavendra completed a residency at Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Lacrosse, Wi. She currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Oncology and Hematology Specialists and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raghavendra is board certified in Hematology.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center, Lacrosse, Wi, Residency Hospital
- Bldeaâ's Shri B.M. Patil Medical College Bijapur, Karnataka, India, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raghavendra?
Dr. Raghavendra took her time with me. It was thought that I had cancer, but Dr. Raghavendra diagnosed that I didn’t. I trust her completely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meghana Raghavendra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raghavendra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raghavendra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raghavendra frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Raghavendra's office is located at 123 2nd St, Columbus, IN 47201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Hospital
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Franciscan Health Carmel
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology and Hematology Specialists
Fpn-ohs Columbus123 2nd St, Columbus, IN 47201 (317) 859-5252
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists
Franciscan Physician Network Oncology & Hematology Specialists8111 S Emerson Ave Ste 101, Indianapolis, IN 46237 (317) 859-5252