Dr. Meghan Jacobs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacobs' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Meghan Jacobs, MD is a pediatric hospitalist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at SUNY Upstate Medical University. She currently practices at UBMD Pediatrics and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, Residency Hospital — 2018
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oishei Children's Hospital818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203 Existing Patients: (716) 323-0034
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Dehydration, Asthma, and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 818 Ellicott St, Buffalo, NY 14203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacobs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital