Call (727) 380-2198 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Megan Indermaur, MD is a oncology specialist in St Petersburg, FL. Dr. Indermaur completed a residency at University of South Florida College of Medicine. She currently practices at Women's Care Florida and is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of California, Santa Barbara, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Care Florida
St. Petersburg Oncology - North Kenwood2191 9th Ave N Ste 120, St Petersburg, FL 33713 Existing Patients: (727) 380-2198
Women Care Florida/Women's Cancer Associates
Women Care Florida/Women's Cancer Associates621 Lumsden Professional Ct, Brandon, FL 33511 Existing Patients: (813) 588-8143
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Indermaur?
She is a great doctor she can sit down talk to you about the procedure and ask if we have any questions. Lovely and caring doctor. I had the best experience with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Indermaur has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Megan Indermaur, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Indermaur's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Indermaur accepts your insurance.
Dr. Indermaur frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Indermaur's office is located at 2191 9th Ave N Ste 120, St Petersburg, FL 33713. Find other locations and directions.
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Bayfront Health Saint Petersburg
- St. Anthony's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital