Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. May Chu, MD
Dr. May Chu, MD is a pediatrics specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chu completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Primary Care - West Side and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chu is board certified in Pediatrics.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- New York University, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Golden Rule
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chu?
Dr. Chu is super on top of everything, never misses a beat. And, is great with both of our kids.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. May Chu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chu frequently treats Newborn Jaundice, Fever, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Chu's office is located at 12 West 72nd Street, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.