Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. May Hashimi, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hashimi completed a residency at Washington DC VA Medical Center. She currently practices at Chicago Health Medical Group and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hashimi is board certified in Hematology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Washington DC VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Washington DC VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Baghdad Med Coll, Medical School — 1976
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chicago Health Medical Group
Weiss Hematology/Oncology4700 N Marine Dr Ste 315, Chicago, IL 60640 Existing Patients: (773) 564-5030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hashimi?
Fabulous physician! So sorry to see her go. We were a united "team" - very knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. I would highly recommend to any patient that is able to go to her, wherever she is.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hashimi frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Anemia, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Hashimi's office is located at 4700 N Marine Dr Ste 315, Chicago, IL 60640. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hashimi speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hashimi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercyhealth Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- Weiss Memorial Hospital