Dr. Krem has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maxwell Krem, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. and is affiliated with University Of Louisville Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krem is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Washington Univ Sch of Med, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (859) 257-4488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krem?
Dr. Krem has been my hematologist at UK following my diagnosis with acute myeloid leukemia. He is a wonderful doctor with the perfect bedside manner. He is very personable and has gotten me through the worst time of my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maxwell Krem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Krem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krem frequently treats Blood Disorders, Bone Cancer, and Stomach Diseases.
Dr. Krem's office is located at 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Louisville Hospital