Dr. Mauricio Reinoso, MD is a pulmonologist in Sugar Land, TX. Dr. Reinoso completed a residency at University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School/Parkland Memorial Hospital and Vamc At Dallas. He currently practices at Southwest Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reinoso is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Southwest Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders
Sugar Land Methodist16605 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479 (281) 980-1330
- Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School/Parkland Memorial Hospital and Vamc At Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Tex SW, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University De Guayaquil, Faculty De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reinoso?
Dr. Reinoso saved my life. He worked around the clock for 3 weeks until I was able to come out of a coma and mend. Great bedside manner and professionalism. I can't thank him enough!
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Healthcare System - Southwest
- St. Luke's Sugar Land Hospital