Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Maureen Wang, MD
New Patient(718) 804-5315
Dr. Maureen Wang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Wang completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Mc. She currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Brooklyn - Flatbush and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Long Island Jewish Mc, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Long Island Jewish Mc, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wang?
Dr Maureen Wang is an excellent cardiologist. She listens to her patients. I would not hesitate to recommend her.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maureen Wang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wang frequently treats Cardiac Imaging, Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Wang's office is located at 1910 Nostrand Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11214. Find other locations and directions.