Dr. Wiederholz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthias Wiederholz, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, NJ. Dr. Wiederholz completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Performance Pain & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with East Houston Hospital & Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wiederholz is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Other Education — 2016
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Non Surgical Orthopaedics, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Cooper Hospital University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School, Medical School — 2003
- Siena College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiederholz?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Weiderholz for about 3 years now. Never a bad experience. Office staff is responsive and professional. Dr. Weiderholz has always been patient and understanding when dealing with my issues. Definitely recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthias Wiederholz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wiederholz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiederholz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiederholz frequently treats Low Back Pain, Chronic Pain, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Wiederholz's office is located at 4056 Quakerbridge Rd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wiederholz speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Houston Hospital & Clinics
- Oakbend Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
Performance Pain & Sports Medicine
Performance Spine & Sports Medicine4056 Quakerbridge Rd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 (609) 588-8600
Performance Spine & Sports Medicine of Bordentown9500 K Johnson Blvd Ste 1, Bordentown, NJ 08505 (609) 817-0050
Performance Pain & Sports Medicine4126 Southwest Fwy Ste 1700, Houston, TX 77027 (346) 217-1111
Performance Pain & Sports Medicine of Raritan903 Us Highway 202, Raritan, NJ 08869 (908) 751-0980
Performance Spine & Sports Medicine
Performance Spine & Sports Medicine of Newtown828 Newtown Yardley Rd, Newtown, PA 18940 (215) 504-2223