Click here to compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Matthias Wiederholz, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Lawrenceville, NJ. Dr. Wiederholz completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Performance Pain & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Advanced Diagnostics Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wiederholz is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Other Education — 2016
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Non Surgical Orthopaedics, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Siena College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Performance Pain & Sports Medicine
Performance Spine & Sports Medicine4056 Quakerbridge Rd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 Existing Patients: (609) 588-8600
Performance Pain & Sports Medicine of Raritan903 Us Highway 202, Raritan, NJ 08869 Existing Patients: (908) 751-0980
Performance Pain & Sports Medicine4126 Southwest Fwy Ste 1700, Houston, TX 77027 Existing Patients: (346) 217-1111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiederholz?
I am a disabled veteran and required stem cell treatment on my lower lumbar section of my back using my hip area bone marrow. Since the VA does not provide this kind of advanced treatment, I was sent to Dr. Wiederholz. The procedure went as planned and was painless. It has been 2 weeks and I feel great. From the moment I walked in the front door, the staff treated me like I was family. From the front desk to the nurses, the anesthesiologist and finally Dr Wiederholz, who performed the procedure. Nothing short of a 5 Star physician and would highly recommend to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wiederholz frequently treats Low Back Pain, Chronic Pain, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Wiederholz's office is located at 4056 Quakerbridge Rd, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wiederholz speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wiederholz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advanced Diagnostics Hospital and Clinics
- First Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Oakbend Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton