Dr. Matthew Luedke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Luedke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Luedke, MD is a neurology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Luedke completed a residency at Duke University Medical Center. He currently practices at Duke Neurological Disorders Clinic and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luedke is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2014
- University Of Texas Health Sciences Ce, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Williams College, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duke Neurological Disorders Clinic
1l40 Duke Medicine Cir Ste 1l, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 681-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luedke?
Always approachable and genuinely concerned with your well-being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Luedke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Luedke frequently treats Epilepsy, EEG (Electroencephalogram), and Seizure Disorders.
Dr. Luedke's office is located at 40 Duke Medicine Cir Ste 1l, Durham, NC 27710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Luedke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital