Call (540) 210-3551 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Matthew Skelton, MD is a hematology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Skelton completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at Blue Ridge Cancer Center and is affiliated with LewisGale Hospital - Alleghany. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skelton is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Blue Ridge Cancer Center
Blue Ridge Cancer Center2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3551
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skelton?
Dr Skelton has been an incredible doctor from the very beginning of my cancer journey. He is patient, kind, loving and extremely knowledgeable. When I ended up in the hospital for an emergency situation he coordinated quickly and efficiently with my husband in order to provide me with the best care. He is truly the best of the best!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Skelton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Skelton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skelton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skelton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skelton frequently treats Anemia, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Myeloma.
Dr. Skelton's office is located at 2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
- LewisGale Hospital - Alleghany
- Lewisgale Medical Center
- Bath Community Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center