Dr. Matthew Benz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Benz, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Benz completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute. He currently practices at Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer E, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Illinois Mas, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Chi, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants of Houston Pllc6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (281) 587-1987
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benz?
I was impressed with the check in procedure and the waiting room layout. As usuall Dr. Benz was friendly but professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benz frequently treats Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Benz's office is located at 6560 Fannin St Ste 750, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benz speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Benz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Houston Methodist Hospital