Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McCarty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew McCarty, MD is a hematology specialist in Alcoa, TN. Dr. McCarty completed a residency at Letterman Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Oncology Associates and is affiliated with Blount Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McCarty is board certified in Hematology.
- Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Associates107 Gill St, Alcoa, TN 37701 Existing Patients: (865) 984-4043
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCarty?
very good experience - Dr. McCarty took his time to explain everything to me - He had excellent bedside manners - was confident and has many years of experience so I was in good hands!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McCarty frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. McCarty's office is located at 107 Gill St, Alcoa, TN 37701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McCarty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center