Dr. Matthew Enna, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Enna completed a residency at Brown University / Alpert Medical School. He currently practices at Golden State Bone and Joint Clinic and is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Enna is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Golden State Bone and Joint Clinic
Golden State Bone and Joint Clinic9033 Wilshire Blvd Ste 403, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Existing Patients: (310) 858-3880
- University of California At Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Enna?
I had two prior rotator cuff repairs that failed and thankfully I was able to find Dr. Enna who graciously agreed to try and fix it. Now...after almost ten years post op I have full function, no pain and able to life over half the poundage before surgery. I am forever grateful to this exceptional person that just happens to be an exceptional Ortho MD. God Bless you Matt.
- Olympia Medical Center
- Providence Saint John's Health Center