Dr. Matthew Bond, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bond's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Matthew Bond, DO is a general surgery specialist in Rolla, MO. Dr. Bond completed a residency at Geisinger Wyoming Valley General Surgery Residency. He currently practices at Phelps Health Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Phelps Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley General Surgery Residency, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2014
- Des Moines Univ - College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Phelps Health Medical Office Building
Phelps Health Medical Office Building1050 W 10th St, Rolla, MO 65401 Existing Patients: (573) 364-9000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bond?
Dr. Bond was very polite and thorough. His staff is friendly and he never made us wait over 15 minutes (even when we were early). He took very good care of my husband before and after surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bond frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Appendicitis, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Bond's office is located at 1050 W 10th St, Rolla, MO 65401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bond has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Phelps Health