Dr. Matthew Kalter, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Smithtown, NY. Dr. Kalter completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital. He currently practices at Kalter Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, P.C. and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kalter is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Kalter Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, P.C.
Kalter Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, P.C.496 Smithtown Byp Ste 200, Smithtown, NY 11787 (631) 617-8768
- Anne Arundel Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Stony Brook University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Muhlenberg, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalter?
My wife and I have just started using Dr. Kalter. He has a wonderful office staff and the rehabilitation specialists are top rate. Dr. Kalter shows interest and is very caring. I highly recommend him.
- Saint Joseph Hospital