Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 410-7807, and for other questions, call (504) 842-3000.
Book an Appointment
Dr. Matthew Cable, MD
New Patient(318) 884-0029
Dr. Matthew Cable, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Cable completed a residency at Detroit Medical Center. He currently practices at Ochsner Medical Center, New Orleans, LA and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Ochsner Medical Center, New Orleans, LA
Ochsner Medical Center, New Orleans, LA1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121 Call
- Huntsman Cancer Center at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Fellowship Hospital
- Detroit Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago, Pritzker School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cable?
- Ochsner Medical Center
- University Medical Center New Orleans
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Cable, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cable's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cable accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cable frequently treats Soft Tissue Sarcoma, Musculoskeletal Function Test, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Cable's office is located at 1514 Jefferson Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cable has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.