Dr. Matthew Fitzer, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Herndon, VA. Dr. Fitzer completed a residency at Memorial Health University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virginia Bariatric Surgery Center and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Virginia Bariatric Surgery Center
Virginia Bariatric Surgery Center171 Elden St Ste 3b, Herndon, VA 20170 Existing Patients: (703) 709-9701
- University of Missouri Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Memorial Health University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Christopher Newport University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitzer?
I just wanted to share that I love this office and my experience! From scheduling, to my first appointment and everything after. I had bypass done, and I remember being nervous the day of surgery. But the whole team was awesome and encouraging! I’ve always been treated with the utmost respect and kindness in this office. So for that I wanted to rate them highly. patient comfortability and professionalism is very important to me, and I have anxiety to begin with. Also the hospital stay was awesome, with encouragement from Roz helped me soo much. Sometimes you just need a smiling face after surgery and positive encouragement! After all, your trusting someone to cut you open and perform surgery on you! But I wouldn’t choose anyone else than Dr. Fitzer! Thank you for this, and I am now living my life in a new manner and hope to continue achieving! Thank you everyone at VA Bariatric Surgery Center! I had 2 people refer me (friend and family) to Dr. Fitzer, so I definitely recommend!
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital