Dr. Copple has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matthew Copple, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Shawnee, OK. Dr. Copple completed a residency at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He currently practices at Shawnee Medical Center Clinic and is affiliated with Saint Elizabeth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Bi-Couny Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Gustavus Adolphus College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Shawnee Medical Center Clinic
St Anthonys Physicians Shawnee3315 Kethley Rd, Shawnee, OK 74804 Existing Patients: (405) 273-5801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Copple?
Great Doctor and has very good bedside manners He listens to the patient and explains things where I can understand them
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matthew Copple, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Copple's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Copple accepts your insurance.
Dr. Copple frequently treats Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Copple's office is located at 3315 Kethley Rd, Shawnee, OK 74804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital