Click here to compare with other Pulmonology Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Aboudara, MD is a pulmonology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Aboudara completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants-Plaza and is affiliated with Baroness Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Aboudara is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center For Internship and Residency, Other Education — 2008
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 2005
- State University of New York at Fredonia, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aboudara?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aboudara frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Aboudara's office is located at 4321 Washington St Ste 6000, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aboudara has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baroness Hospital
Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants-Plaza
Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants-Plaza4321 Washington St Ste 6000, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 756-2255