Dr. Matthew Bacchetta, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. He currently practices at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bacchetta is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center161 Fort Washington Ave Fl 3, New York, NY 10032 (212) 305-3408
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1998
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Great West Life
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bacchetta?
He saved my wife's life performing a double lung transplant. Thank you docter
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center