Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Matthew Arredondo, MD is a family medicine specialist in Glen Mills, PA. Dr. Arredondo completed a residency at Crozer Keystone Center For Family Health, Springfield, Pa. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates of Hazleton, Inc and is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arredondo is board certified in Family Practice.
- Crozer Keystone Center For Family Health, Springfield, Pa, Residency Hospital
- UMDNJ-- New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1998
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arredondo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arredondo frequently treats Dizziness, Vertigo, and Polyuria.
Dr. Arredondo's office is located at 300 Evergreen Dr Ste 310, Glen Mills, PA 19342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arredondo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Arredondo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Springfield Hospital
- Taylor Hospital
Internal Medicine Associates of Hazleton, Inc
Han Stanley Savinese Jr. DO300 Evergreen Dr Ste 310, Glen Mills, PA 19342 (610) 579-3555