Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saxonhouse accepts your insurance.
Dr. Matthew Saxonhouse, MD is a neonatal medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Saxonhouse completed a residency at Shands Chldrns/U Fla. He currently practices at Sanger Heart & Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saxonhouse is board certified in Neonatology.
- Shands Chldrns/U Fla, Fellowship Hospital
- Shands Chldrns/U Fla, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saxonhouse?
Dr. Saxonhouse played a huge role in saving my babies life when he was born at 26 weeks. My husband and i are so thankful to him and the other dr.’s that worked by his side to save out sweet baby boy. He is now 16 years old and healthy! Thank you Dr. Saxonhouse you are an angel Kate Cudzilo
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saxonhouse's office is located at 1000 Blythe Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saxonhouse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center