Dr. Matthew Barber, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Barber completed a residency at University of South Alabama Hospitals - Orthopaedic Surgery. He currently practices at Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic PC and is affiliated with Infirmary Health - Mobile Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barber is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic PC
Alabama Orthopaedic Clinic PC3610 Springhill Memorial Dr N, Mobile, AL 36608 Existing Patients: (251) 410-3600
- Arizona Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders - Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of South Alabama Hospitals - Orthopaedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of South Alabama Hospitals - Orthopaedic Surgery, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of South Alabama / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barber?
Dr. Barber did a right hip replacement on my wife in April ‘19....two weeks ago (just went in for my post op visit today) Dr. Barber replaced my left hip. About 2 hours after I came out of recovery, he visited me in my room, and after examining me, let me go home! I was on my feet feeling great....never had to take a pain killer! Excellent follow-up...he has a great team assembled. His NP Josh Gray did a super job of taking care of the incision afterwards! This is definitely no “simple procedure”,but if I ever need my right hip done, Dr. Barber (“Superman”) will be the man to do it!
- Infirmary Health - Mobile Infirmary
- Springhill Medical Center