Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mary Lechowicz, MD is a hematology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lechowicz completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lechowicz is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- Ny And Presby Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1365c Clifton Road Ne Plaza Level, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-1900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lechowicz?
Doctor Lechowicz is an amazing doctor and person. She has repeatedly addressed my many questions and concerns over the last 2years,. She is always patient and kind to me and my family. If you are in need of a physician with her field of medicine then you should certainly make an appointment. You will not regret your decision. Thank you again for all you do.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lechowicz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lechowicz frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Lechowicz's office is located at 1365c Clifton Road Ne Plaza Level, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown