Dr. See has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary See, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Valhalla, NY. She currently practices at Pomona Pediatrics and is affiliated with Metropolitan Hospital Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. See is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. See?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary See, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. See's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. See accepts your insurance.
Dr. See frequently treats Constipation, Abdominal Pain, and Wireless pH Testing.
Dr. See's office is located at 100 Woods Rd Fl 2, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. See speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Phelps Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Maria Fareri Children's Hospital100 Woods Rd Fl 2, Valhalla, NY 10595 (617) 355-6000
Boston Children's Health Physicians (BCHP)
General Pediatrics at Woodlawn4350 Van Cortlandt Park E, Bronx, NY 10470 (914) 493-7585