Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary George, MD
Dr. Mary George, MD is
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus|University Of Missouri-Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Dr. George is a good doctor. She doesn't rush through office visits. She listens. Very compassionate and professional. She has a beautiful office, pleasant staff, and the wait time is never long.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mary George, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. George's profile.
Dr. George in specializes in Internal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. George's office is located at 33 W Higgins Rd Ste 1000 South Barrington, IL 60010. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. George is able to speak Malayalam. View profile to see all.
Dr. George provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mary George, MD is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital, AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village, AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.
Dr. George has over 33 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Mary George, MD has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
MDVIP - South Barrington, Illinois
MDVIP - South Barrington, Illinois33 W Higgins Rd Ste 1000, South Barrington, IL 60010 Existing Patients: (847) 616-8357