Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Mary McDermott, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. McDermott completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDermott is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDermott?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDermott has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. McDermott frequently treats Gastroparesis, Genital Herpes, and Herpes Simplex Infection.
Dr. McDermott's office is located at 675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Medical Group
Galter675 N Saint Clair St Ste 18-200, Chicago, IL 60611 Call