Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988.
Dr. Mary Cueva, MD
Dr. Mary Cueva, MD is a family medicine specialist in Vista, CA. Dr. Cueva completed a residency at San Francisco General Hospital. She currently practices at Graybill Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cueva is board certified in Family Practice.
- San Francisco General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- San Francisco General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- UC San Francisco|University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- UC San Francisco, Medical School — 1974
- University Of California At San Diego, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cueva?
Dr. Cuevas ALWAYS listens! Whenever I go to see her, she takes the time to listen to everything I have to say, asks questions and gives me different options on what we should do next. I've been waiting a long time for a doctor like her! She's amazing!
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cueva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Cueva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cueva's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cueva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cueva frequently treats Mastodynia, Hives, and Itchy Skin.
Dr. Cueva's office is located at 326 S Melrose Dr Fl 2, Vista, CA 92081. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cueva speaks Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.