Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (401) 561-2566.
Dr. Mary E. Lyster, MD
Dr. Mary E. Lyster, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Woonsocket, RI. Dr. Lyster completed a residency at Brown University Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Oak Street Health Woonsocket and is affiliated with South County Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lyster is board certified in Family Practice.
French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Masters Public Administration Roger Williams University, Other Education — 2014
- Brown University Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Brown Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lyster?
Love Dr. Lyster! Very caring, very thorough.
- South County Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lyster has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary E. Lyster, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lyster's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lyster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lyster frequently treats Obesity, Urinary Stones, and Overweight.
Dr. Lyster's office is located at 2000 Diamond Hill Rd #18, Woonsocket, RI 02895. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lyster speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and French. View profile to see all.
Oak Street Health Woonsocket
Oak Street Health Woonsocket2000 Diamond Hill Rd #18, Woonsocket, RI 02895 Existing Patients: (401) 561-2566